Matches Wrestled:
Points:
Team Points:
W:
L:
DQ:
D/NC:
PCT:
Submission:
Pinfall:
FPR (Successful Falls Percentage):
WAR (Wins Above Redshirt):
Plus/Minus (points for/points against):
Minutes Wrestled:
Soul:
Golden Ropes:

WRESTLER A

TOP ROPE

WRESTLER B

CENTER ROPE

WRESTLER C

BOTTOM ROPE

They say I’m unlucky. So when I got a call from James Boyd, the co-founder of All-Star Championship Wrestling, well, I imagined my luck had taken a turn for the better.


And I am unlucky, what some people would call a jinx. When I say unlucky. I’m not talking about stubbed toes or a long string of unlucky lottery tickets after a mirror was broken. I’m talking about a ten year long wrestling career that hasn’t gone one of those years without a major injury.


Tell you the truth I’ve spent more time out of the ring then in it. Probably makes you wonder why Boyd gave me the call. It certainly makes me wonder.


Maybe it’s my pedigree. I’ve won Spinebuster Wrestling’s Louisiana State Championship and LoC’s Flyweight title. I’m not lacking legit talent. But then again up comes the question of luck. Within my third month within SbW I suffered a micro-fracture to my left knee. Now you might wonder if that’s a really bad thing… but I’m a large high flyer and jumping is my lively hood… so yeah it’s legitimately horrible.


Still I recuperated faster then they thought I would and signed up as part of LoC’s Ring Rat program. Because of my experience I was fast tracked towards the touring roster. Thing is I was out “touring” with a good friend, the week I found myself about to appear on TV aaaand car accident.


Broke my neck. Even while wearing a seatbelt. My friend… also hurt. I wasn’t just affecting my career anymore. But I healed, she healed. Not as fast as with my knee… but close. It took two years, but I got on TV with LoC. Not only that, but I was contacted by sister’s ex. The baby daddy kind of ex.


And he needed some help with something he was planning with in LoC. First he would attack this skinhead asshole, something I certainly wasn’t opposed to… and then to keep people on their toes we would stage an attack on me.


He’d ride an end game to the top title of LoC and he would take me along with him. Thing was once he dislocated my shoulder he went on to disrupt the power structure of LoC. The fed fell before me and took my future in the business with it.


And yet… this morning I get a call from James Boyd. About a league called Legion. Maybe he knows I’ve lost all weaknesses on my hard road through this world or that my jinx is just as bad for others as it is for myself.


Then Boyd gave me the details of that first weekend. The draft weekend. There’d be twenty-plus people competing for sixteen spots on four teams. Those left undrafted would still be available to sub into a team as an injury replacement, or otherwise, but the jist of what Boyd was saying to me. Just because he wanted me to come to Brooklyn for Legion, didn’t promise me a spot in the season if I didn’t become a team captain. Then he said two words to me that brought a smile to my face.


“Good luck.”

0 comments

THE CARTEL

NAVEED ©, CHET WORTH, BROOKLYNN RIVERA, SHARC
PNTS: 0 RCD: 0-0

FRENCHIE'S FOREIGN

THE FLYING FRENCHIE ©, INOUE DOI, KRISTOS ZATANIA, ORAZIO DUKE
PNTS: 0 RCD: 0-0

WOLVES

MIKE RANDALLS ©, NIBI AUGUSTIN, BRIAN SPAES, RUNE WINTERS
PNTS: 0 RCD: 0-0

PULP HEROES

ALIAS ©, GVP, JONATHAN WILSON, JESSE RAMEY
PNTS: 0 RCD: 0-0